Saturday, September 30, 2023

Exhibition Time Approaching

During October and November 2023, I will be exhibiting a collection of paintings in oil and pastel at The  Gallery in Balranald, New South Wales. I will also be sharing some painting insights for those curious about some of the approaches to under-painting I have been using, and how I apply paint in layers towards a finished piece.

The exhibition theme is 'Time and Place'.

It has largely been shaped by recent pandemic restrictions where I had to make the most out of the subject matter in my garden or from occasional farmers markets, and local scenic places. 

I also turned to colour to keep the spirits high during those grey and uncertain times of isolation.  

I will be posting photographs of these works, all of which are for sale through:-

The Gallery - Balranald NSW 

Phone: (03) 50 200 200  Mobile: 0488 728 986    E: thegallery5@bigpond.com

No comments:

Post a Comment